Friday, December 15, 2006

2005 vs 2006

Christmas 2005 Pregnant and ready to POP!!!
Christmas 2006 Coytt is almost 1 year old.

2005 Shepard Bryce and his cow???

Christmas 2005 Nativity with my family


Christmas 2006 Big Spring, Texas here we come!!



Christmas 2005 no Mark:(


Christmas 2006 Our first Christmas together as a family YEA!!!!


I have been sitting here thinking of all that has changed in the last year, and right now all I can think of is that this will be our first Christmas as a family. Mark and I have never been able to celebrate a Christmas together as husband and wife, and this year is not only special becuase it is our first one together but it is also Coytt's first Christmas. This will also be the first year I spend Christmas with Mark's family in Texas. It is all very exciting. I have never had to experience wrapping presents with a baby around and now I see why my mom locks herself in the back room...not just to hid the presents from us, but to keep the "babies"(when she had them around) out of the paper. It has been a busy time of year, but I am adjusting and loving it. Merry Christmas Ya'll!

1 comment:

Josh n' Meagan said...

Have fun in Texas! I'll be sad to not see Coytt open some presents. I need to come visit more. I can enjoy the cute little mess more now that I'm not pregnant and too tired to play! He is getting so big already.