Monday, April 16, 2007





These were taken a couple of weeks ago at my 13 week apt. The woman doing the ultrasound said if she had to guess she would say that 60-70% chance we are having a girl. But she also said not to paint any walls and to wait for the next ultrasound at 22wks. I am almost 16wks along now, and everything is going well. Mark is a great help, especially at night when I begin to get sick. I have started vomiting on a regular basis now. At least 2-3 times a week in the evening. I love eating mashed potatoes, and had to go buy and ice shaver so I could just munch on ice during the day. I feel fine during the day, but nighttime is really hard. I get extremely nauseous at around 7pm and the rest of the night I am either sick to my stomach or throwing up and on top of that I have heart burn that feels like it is burning a hole in my esophagus and chest. But hey in 24 more weeks I will have a beautiful baby and none of this will matter and it will all have been worth it.

2 comments:

Jamielynn said...

Monette...I totally understand that feeling. Thats how it was with Carly. One time Johnny asked me if he could make me some dinner, and just the thought of it made me have to run to the bathroom. Good luck....It will all be worth it.

*Katie May* said...

That heart burn will be worth it too! I had it all the time with Landon and they say if you have a lot of Heartburn then the baby's hair is growing and look what happened with Landon