Friday, February 13, 2009

Lots of Pictures...little update

Mark posted some pictures so I thought I would explain. The first set is of Pacer's blessing day. I think it is obvious that Dalon played with his Aunt Marti and Sandra. They really enjoyed putting pigtails in his hair. I think he came downstairs with like 4 or 5 different styles. His face tells you what he thinks of his long hair :) Then there are the jets that took off by our house. Mark drove out to watch them take off. I think he misses turning a wrench on his F-16. The next set I believe is of the funday Mark, Brendan, Josh and the kids all had at the park flying remote control airplanes and kites. Thanks guys for taking the kids out...and thanks Brendan for feeding all of them :) The kids had a blast and Mark is out looking at more airplanes as I type :)








4 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Poor Dalon, I would cry too if I was him ;) Sorry about your plane. Lots of cute pics

Wendy said...

I love the pictures. Kite flying looks fun.

Jake and Mal said...

oh man poor poor Dalon. Sorry I've missed your calls...I haven't been very good with phones lately. I'll give you a call early this week!

Marti Rothlisberger said...

Personally, I thought his hair was cute. The second style was the best. Too bad you didn't take pictures of that one. xD