Saturday, June 30, 2007

My Husband the Chef

Last night I came home to a wonderful suprise. As I opened the door from the garage I smelled the most amazing thing coming from our kitchen. I looked over and there was Mark towel over his shoulder and spoon in his hand standing over the stove. He had decided he was going to cook dinner and boy did he. I think last night's meal was the best meal I have had in months! He made this amazing carne asada and Fajita chicken, with rice, beans, guacamole, and homemade salsa (that was absolutely perfect). Everything was so amzingly perfect. It was like angels were dancing on my tongue with each bite. Mark has made meals before and they are always good, but this one topped them all and has definately topped anything I have ever made. I am so lucky to have such a talented husband! Coytt loved it too eating a large bowl himself. So next time Mark asks what I want for dinner I know exactly what I am going to say and he better be ready to get to work :)

No comments: