Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Bedrest Bummer

Well looks like this baby thinks it is time to be here already. Yesterday I started having pretty bad contractions and now standing or sitting up for too long cause them to start, so I along with stong directions from my mom have restricted myself to the bed. I can't even get up to go potty without my stomach starting to get tight and contract, so I am being very careful to stay down as much as possible. I still have 12 weeks to go, but he can come safely in 10, hopefully I won't be down the whole time, and I can get control of it, but if I am I will definately need some good reading sugestions, and if you are bored feel free to call or stop by, I am sure I will be bored of being a bedrest bum pretty quickly. Mark is a great help and is taking care of Coytt and making sure I stay down, but outside company is always welcome. Well I better get back to the bed, even this short time at the computer is starting the pains, so I will have to go lie down until Mark is here to type for me. (That sweetheart is out doing the grocery shopping and getting everything ready for lunch and dinner). I will keep ya'll updated on what's going on and what the Dr. says after the holiday and I see her.

2 comments:

Josh n' Meagan said...

so not fun! hope he doesn't try to come too early.

Nicole said...

Bedrest is the worst! Better safe than sorry though. Umm, I'll check my summer reading list & see what I can recommend:)