Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Monett's Fours

You know the drill. Copy, fill in your answers and tag 4 friends.

4 jobs I've had
1. Potato Farm Weed hoer and Plant Thinner
2. Wax Floor Stripper at the High School (all in one summer I was a hoer and a stripper, boy was my dad proud hehe)
3. Nanny
4. Preschool Teacher

4 Movies I can watch over and over
1. All Disney Cartoons
2. Return to Snowy River
3. Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
4. Dirty Dancing

4 Places I have lived
1. St. Johns, AZ
2. Las Vegas, NV
3. Charleston, SC
4. Dallas, TX

4 Guilty Pleasures
1. Blogging!
2. Dancing in my bedroom when no one is home
3. Eating Ice Cream straight out of the container
4. Watching Mark do the Laundry

4 TV shows I watch
1. Ugly Betty
2. Law and Order SUV
3. Heroes
4. Dancing with the stars
(as you can see I really have nothing to watch during the Summer)


4 Places I have been on vacation
1. California
2. Texas
3. Spain
4. France

4 Favorite Foods
1. Anything with Salsa
2. Jack in the Box Egg Rolls
3. Dryers Ice Cream (almost any flavor)
4. Possee Stew (Spell check)

4 websites I visit
1. Blogger
2. Yahoo Mail
3. WaMu
4. Myspace

4 Places I'd rather be right now
1. The pool
2. Dallas
3. Getting a massage
4. A beach

4 people I'm tagging
1. Everyone's
2. already
3. been
4. tagged

2 comments:

Ben & Jessica said...

that is so funny cuz I actually love Jack in the Box egg rolls too! its weird that they even make egg rolls...

Marli said...

Hey,

I was reading your TV shows and if you like Dancing with the Stars you should watch. So You Think You Can Dance. It is on Fox on Wednesdays and Thursdays. I love this show. You will have to check it out, especially since you are home bound. :) I hope the contractions stay away.