Thursday, July 19, 2007

Summer Fun

Well it has been a long time since I have posted any pictures so I have quite a bit to add. It has been quite an eventful Summer. Brent and Marti came to visit. We took Brent to the Science Museum and both of them to Gameworks. Marti and I baked my first homemade apple pie, sorry the picture is of it half eaten :) Coytt has learned to love the water and has become quite the fish. He loves to put on his swimming suit and go to the pool. We took Coytt to his first MLB game with Mark's childhood buddy Rickey GO D-BACKS!! And now we are just loving hanging out with eachother and visiting with family. I wish we were headed to SJ for the 24th but with all my contractions and stuff I am nervous of what the altitude change will do to me, so we will be staying home this year, but we hope everyone else that goes has fun.



Mark taught Brent how to make Texas Party Burgers. It was so cute watching them and listening to Mark explain every little step including washing hands and cleaning up the mess as you go.



Coytt loved the science museum and wanted to try everything and push all the buttons.

Future Pilot?




2 comments:

Amy D. Hall Riter said...

Your little boy is so dang cute!
Thanks for the comments on my blog. I am sure you are probably taller than me. I only got up to 5 feet! :)

Lets do get together sometime soon and watch a movie and catch up if you are feeling up to it. Email me your phone number and we can plan something!!

Marli said...

I just have to say that I love the picture in his swimsuit. He is just so cute and I love his hair.

How have you been feeling? Are you ready for this second little guy? I'm excited for you. Keep me updated on it all.