Saturday, August 04, 2007

Go Diego Go Live!





Last night we took Coytt to the live performance of Go Diego Go (Thank you Grandma Barbara!)at ASU Gammage Theater and he had the time of his life. I wasn't sure how he was going to react to the big stage and the loud music, and all of the people, but he loved it. I was worried about parking and didn't want to walk far so I made Mark get us there early, well we were the first family in the doors and Coytt walked right up to the greeters and held out his hand for the Baby Jaguar Masks he was so excited. He kept saying "Go Diego Go," and growling like Baby Jaguar. When we got inside the theater he just smiled and ran toward our seats. Then when the show started he just stared wide eyed at the stage and watched intently. At one point he was so caught up in the show his mouth was partway open and he was drooling all down himself. When they would sing songs and dance he would stand on Mark's lap and dance and wave his arms and clap along it was so darn cute! I of course being the emotional wreck that I am seeing how happy he was started crying before the show even got started, I felt like such a dork until this other mother told me she bawled all through the first part of the Wiggles because she was so happy for her little girl. So I guess I am not the only cry baby mommy out there. I cried again when I saw him dancing and singing along; I was just so darn happy :) Mark enjoyed the show and watching his son sing and dance along. We just had a great time! And first thing this morning Coytt walks in our room with his Jaguar mask saying "Go Diego Go" and growling. Even though it was only 6am it was so adorable to wake up to such a happy little boy.

3 comments:

Josh n' Meagan said...

I'm so glad you guys had so much fun!

Creative Corner said...

Sounds like lots of fun and I want you to know I should have gotten on hear as soon as you posted, I loose my train of thought way to fast. I would love to give your husband any info. I got most things online, go to www.thesignwarehouse.com if he is going to do small jobs a small end will work. If he wants to do mutli colored printing (like flames, etc) those are more like 20k. I just order it all there. They have the best tech support. Did I answer it all. email me if you have more questions

The Recipe Market said...

Hey Monette,

I have decided to quit early! I am not blogging anymore, but I’d love to stay in contact with you! Thanks for sharing your life with me over these past few months, it’s been so great getting to know you! I am still doing the recipe blog, where you are always welcome to come and visit.
Take Care,
Kristen Hansen
mkhansenfam@gmail.com
therecipemarket.blogspot.com