Monday, August 27, 2007

Brooklyn comes to visit

Meagan had to go to the Dr. last week so she brought Brookie over for a little while. Coytt has finally learned to play with her and not try to wrestle her to the ground. They had a lot of fun together. We went upstairs so they could play with the toys in his room, and while I was switching out the laundry I heard them laughing in his room. I went to see what was so funny and I caught both of them jumping on his bed. I couldn't get any video of them jumping on the bed, but I got some of Brooklyn climbing and Coytt saying Brooklynn. Here are the videos and pictures from the day.

Check out this video: Brooklyn



Add to My Profile | More Videos

Check out this video: brooklynn2



Add to My Profile | More Videos



1 comment:

Josh n' Meagan said...

Ahh my baby is so big.