Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Fun Times

Last Saturday was a fun day for me. First I cashed in on the massage my wonderful mother-in-law got me for my birthday. Oh it was wonderful. I fell asleep twice during it, and really didn't want my hour to end. It was so nice to have all my muscle aches rubbed out and to be in such a peaceful room. I think I need to get a fountain for our bedroom they are so relaxing. After the massage Mark and I cleaned the house and got ready for the D-Backs Game. My dad got 9 tickets from his work and was kind enough to send his kids and their spouses and friends. It was an awesome game. We played the SL Cardnials it was a good game and we won. Not only did we enjoy free tickets we got a shirt, hot dog, popcorn, and a drink...thanks SRP :) It was so fun to see all the people from St. Johns and to hang out with family at one of America's greatest traditions Baseball and Hot Dogs, it doesn't get more American than that. Thanks Mom for watching the kids (Coytt and Brooklyn) while we went. We also stayed for the fireworks after the game, it was a pretty good show. All in all it was a very much needed day of fun and relaxation.
Fireworks

Add to My Profile | More Videos

3 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Sound and lookd like you guys had a great time!

Koi said...

Hey, I'm glad to see you have a blog. Now it won't be another 10 years before I see or hear from you again. Oh, and this is your cousin....Koelyn.

Josh n' Meagan said...

The fireworks were my favorite!