Friday, September 21, 2007

My Sneaky Sister

Last night Meagan and Josh invited us over for "Dessert and Games". She told me it was just a little family thing to hang out before I had the baby. Well luckily I actually got dressed and did my hair when we went over becuase it was not just dessert and games like she said, it was a surprise Diaper Shower for Mark and I. We were both pretty surprised. Thank you Josh and Meagan! Meagan had made my favorite things, a cheese ball and grape kool-aid, and some delicious brownies. We got lots of diapers for both Dalon and Coytt, thanks everyone who came. Meagan sure got me this time, I had no idea, but I love surprises so it was that much better and more fun for me. Now all we have to left to do is wait for baby Dalon to finally get here.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

That was so sweet of her! You can never have too many diapers:)

Lucia said...

Hey I didn't realize you were about to have a baby! Congrats! What is your due date! What a cool sister you have.

Nicole said...

No way! I hope you don't have too long! I'll pray for you:)

*Katie May* said...

It was fun last night