Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Fun with Grandma and Grandpa Tatom









He is handsome isn't he?


Ready...Set...Go!!


at the fish hatchery

One of these things is not like the other ones...

Uncle Billy and Irena


Well I know it has been a long time, but I finally have some time to post. Mark's family was here the 10th-15th and we had such a good time with them here. Mark, Coytt, Uncle Billy, Grandpa and Billy's girlfriend Irena went to the D-Backs game and an ASU game. I enjoyed visiting with Mark's mom and Grandma, and getting to know Irena. Coytt loved having company and people to play with him. My camera was out of batteries so I have the pictures Mark's parents took. They both are enjoying photography, and so we went up to Payson where they could take some pictures of the scenery there, I posted some of my favorites. We really had a good time playing games, eating, laughing, eating some more, and just being with eachother. Mark's dad thought it would be funny to get Coytt to say Grandma and was teasing Barbara about being a "Grandma" so Grandma Donna thought she would teach Coytt to call Corby "Pappy". Well Coytt tried his best to say "Pappy" but it kept coming out "peepee" so of course we all got a good laugh and Coytt thinking he was cute and funny kept pointing at Corby saying "peepee peepee" with a big smile on his face. We can't wait to see them again it was so much fun having them here.

3 comments:

Lucia said...

Holy Cow Monnette! That would cause any normal woman to go insane! Your amazing! Your new baby boy is so cute!

Lucia said...

ok, so I meant to comment on the post right after this one. I think I'm a little crazy and I only have two!

*Katie May* said...

That's cute about Coytt