Monday, December 10, 2007

I love this show!


Very rarely do I find a show lately that I really truly like to watch, most of the time I watch whatever is on, but this show is absolutely great. It has it all, Humor, a Love story, Death, Conspiracy, and a good moral to be found in each episode. The main character is absolutely adorable, he isn't hunky hot like Cameron Mathison (dancing with the stars and all my children), he is adorably cute and innocent. He plays the character so well. All the actors are great actually. IF you don't know what show I am talking about it is the one with the pie maker that brings people back to life with his touch and solves their death to collect a reward, but that really isn't what the whole show is about, it has an underlying love story/triangle, but since the person he is in love with died and he touched her to bring her back, if he touches her again she will die for good this makes for a very clean show. I especially love the way it is narrated and the colors. It is just all around great. Watch it and tell me what you think.

1 comment:

Creative Corner said...

I am going to have to check this out. I was just wishing that I could find a good t.v. show that wasnt so much soapopera drama (which I watch)! Thanks for the info!