Wednesday, December 12, 2007

So Beautiful It Made Me Cry



My Aunt sent me this link and I thought I would share it with everyone. This is the time of year when we reflect on our Savior's birth, and I have always loved the song "Mary Did You Know?" I love the pictures they put with the song. I am so grateful for this season and this time of year. I am grateful for a kind and loving Heavenly Father and his Son Jesus Christ. I have really worked this year on strengthening my relationship with both of them and I can truly say that I know I am a child of God and that Christ is His Son. I know without a doubt in my mind that he lived on this earth and is an example unto us of what we should strive to become. I am so grateful for His love and sacrifice. I can't comprehend what he felt in the Garden of Gethsemene or the pains he bore, but I can feel his loving arms wrapped around me when I am feeling alone, lost, or troubled. I hope I can teach my children to love and appreciate what Christ did for us. He gave his life that we might live, and that is the true Spirit of Christmas.

5 comments:

Josh n' Meagan said...

I was going to put that on my blog too. I guess we think alike!

Lucia said...

I loved it!

*Katie May* said...

Well I stuck it on mine :) Thanks for sharing that I absolutley loved it!

Lucia said...

Hey Monnette if youget a chance anytime will you send me the link to this. If you have it? me email:davidnluciaATgmail.com

Marti said...

I love this song. This is my new blog I have a link to Mom's on my page.