Monday, November 10, 2008

Haloween

Ok, so I know it is a little late, but I finally got some time to post about our Haloween. I was a slacker mom this year and didn't get pumpkins, but Coytt did have an awesome costume and had a lot of fun trick or treating this year. We went to our ward party where our friends Marly and Chris brought their son Jacob. I didn't get any pictures because our camera battery was dead, but Coytt had a lot of fun getting candy at the ward party. On Haloween we went to Josh and Meagan's house and Coytt had fun Trick or Treating with Brooklyn and Katie's kids. He was so cute. The first house we went to he walked right into their living room and I had to explain to him he was supposed to stay outside the house. He learned really quickly that if he said trick or treat the would give him candy so he started saying "Trick or Treat my candy" I was very proud of my little boy becuase after every house gave him candy he would say "thank you" but then he would stand there and wait until they said "YOur Welcome" it was so funny, he wouldn't leave until they did. Then he would wave and smile really big and yell "BYE" He had so much fun. I just pulled Dalon around in the wagon and he was as happy as can be. Here are some pictures of Coytt in his Buzz Lightyear Costume. ISn't he CUTE!! He really liked pushing the button to make it light up in the dark while we were trick or treating.

3 comments:

Jake and Mal said...

Coytt looks so cute! To infinity and beyond! Hope you had a good Halloween!

*Katie May* said...

he was a super cute buzz! :)

Marti said...

Hes so cute!! Ha Thats so funny. I just said thanks you merry christmas at every house we went to haha. I was a ninja.