Monday, November 10, 2008

Sneaky little monster

So on Sunday Coytt was supposed to be taking a nap. I went downstairs and on my way I thought I would check on him. On my way down I saw this in the loft where he was supposed to be:

Then I went to the kitchen and saw his blue recliner that belongs in the living room in the kitchen, I thought to myself "That's weird, what is that doing there?"


I looked a little closer and I found the little candy monster on the counter surrounded by open suckers...the little stinker had sneaked downstairs and gotten into his Halloween candy and I thought he was sleeping the whole time. Sneaky little monster isn't he?

7 comments:

Meagan Rogers said...

Hmm smart kid.

*Katie May* said...

ha ha. That last pick is priceless, he's got the I got caught look :)

Koi said...

Priceless. I have a friend that solved the candy problem by having the kids leave all their candy in the back yard for the "Halloween Fairy" Or whatever to get. Then they would leave toys in the place of it and they wouldn't even ask questions about the candy.

Brandis said...

What a turkey! :) He cracks me up. At least he's a kid that knows what he wants. :)

Marti said...

Thats so funny. He's got brains. ;)

Matt and Crystal Belshe said...

We use to live in gilbert. We lived in Power Ranch! It sounds like you guys are doing great. Your kids are so cute. What is mark going to school for?

Matt and Crystal Belshe said...

Godd for Mark. What are you guys doing for Thanksgiving? Are you going to have anymore kids?