Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Hook 'em Horns!!

Last night Mark went to the Fiesta Bowl. Coytt and I stayed home and watched from the couch, and tried to spot daddy on TV. It was such a great game and Mark had a blast! He went with a friend from his home town in West Texas. His only task was to get me a picture of Matthew Mcconaughey, but I guess he was so busy watching the game he only got pictures of the players. Here are some of my favorite pics he took, if you want to see more just let us know and we will email them out. Notice the AWESOME seats he had!!











3 comments:

Meagan Rogers said...

Too fun! I'm glad they won the game too so he could be even happier about being there.

*Katie May* said...

Those are GREAT seats!! I bet he really enjoyed the game with how close it was the whole time and then with them coming out with the win at the VERY end

Anonymous said...

Man all I can think about is the picture he didn't get of Matthew!!! Looks like he had a good time, it's too bad they had to take the game right there at the end. Go Buckeyes! ;)