Friday, January 23, 2009

WE DID IT!!!!

We bought our plane tickets for our two week trip to Euorpe. We leave outof Phoenix to pick up Mark's brother Billy and his girlfriend Irena in Nashville TN then to Chicago, from Chicago we have an 8 hour layover in Dublin Ireland so we are going to tour Dublin for the day, from Dublin we head to Rome Italy we will be in Rome for 4 or 5 days and then it is off to Paris for 4 or 5 days, then from Paris we are taking an overnight train to Madrid or Barcelona then we will split the last 4 or 5 days between Madrid and Barcelona. I am so excited. Now we are just looking for Hotels. We are staying with Mark's uncle in Spain so that should be fun and save money as well, plus I can't wait to eat his Aunts potato pancake things she makes :) Now we can officially start counting down to June!!!

6 comments:

Meagan Rogers said...

Exciting!

Jace and Cadence said...

thats so exciting. TAKE lots of pics

*Katie May* said...

wow how fun! I'm jealous! Brendan has an Aunt in Germany that I have always wanted to visit

Marti said...

Pretty sweet!!

(That was the only thing I was going to put, then I noticed how sad it is that your sisters put shorter comments than your not-sisters.)

Brandis said...

Holy smokes Monette! How cool! :) Have a little extra of the Spanish potato pancake thingy for me because I LOVE that. :)

Brooke Brooks said...

Sounds like fun!