Thursday, February 15, 2007

HELP!!!!!!


This past week has definately been a trying one. With Coytt, babysitting kids, school, and a husband life has gotten pretty hectic. Sometimes I wonder if I can do it all. Coytt is finally sleeping through the night (he is a year old) and yet I can't seem to wind down at night enough to sleep through it myself. I go to bed with so many thoughts about what I have to get done and what I didn't get done, I spend most of the night tossing and turning trying to empty my thought filled mind so I can sleep. Does anyone have any tricks they do to sleep at night? One thing is that night time seems to be the only "me" time I truly have so I stay up late trying to enjoy the quiet, but I am so worn out I don't get my homework done, or even feel like reading. I know I sound as if I am whining, and maybe I am but I can really see the toll it is taking on my body. I am snappy with the children, and my husband. I don't seem to have any patience, and it is making me a craky person and that is something I never wanted to be. So if any of you have any stress relieving strategies or ideas please post them!!!!

3 comments:

Bailey said...

YOU NEED TO WATCH THE SECRET! IT HELPS! CALL ME ANYTIME, I'LL COME STEAL COYTT FOR THE DAY, OR HELP YOU OUT WITH YOUR OTHER KIDS YOU SIT!

Mark, Monette, Coytt and Dalon said...

I am watching it again this weekend :) Thanks for the offer, I just may take you up on that Bailey!

Creative Corner said...

Hey you! Glad to find your blog. I know we can all feel this way! Two things, one you are having a second child HOW AWESOME! that is neat. Two I had a friend who could not sleep at night. She was always thinking of things she needed to get done....so she started putting a pen and paper by her bed and she would write it down. That way she knew she wouldnt forget it and wouldnt have to go over and over it again. Once she wrote it down, she could let the thoughts go and she slept much easier. Hope this helps!