Saturday, February 17, 2007

Sweeter than Sweet


So yesterday although I was feeling better Mark must have sensed the rough week I was having, and although he had a rough day at work he put my needs first and really showed me what a great husband he is. As I sat down to eat dinner (the first meal that I didn't have children climbing on me or asking me questions) He took Coytt and played with him in the back. Then he let me relax on the couch while he cleaned the kitchen, Coytt's room, and folded the laundry. The best suprise was when I went to go to bed he had made the bed and put a beautiful red rose on my pillow. Of course I cried because I needed his help and I didn't have to ask, and he didn't complain, he just sensed my stress and did a wonderful job of taking a huge load off my shoulders. It is amazing how he can just out of nowhere show me how much he loves and cares for me. There is nothing he could have bought that would have made me feel so loved and appreciated. It was a wonderful end to a rough week.

2 comments:

Jake and Mal said...

Hey, I made another blog because I still can't get into the other one. http://jakemallory2.blogspot.com

Creative Corner said...

Can I tell you I totally like your husband and I dont even know him, he made your sons cake, he was in touch enough to not just notice a hard day but to do something to help you! You definately have a great guy! Cant wait to meet him!