Thursday, March 01, 2007

The Fun Begins :)

Well when I reached the 8 week mark of pregnancy and had no signs of morning sickness I was rejoicing. Although this pregnancy is already markedly different than my first, I have enjoyed not throwing up. Well then it started....night sickness. At about 8pm I get nauseated and feel as if I am going to hurl at any second. I have to sit on the couch and slowly sip a glass of Ginger Ale (which I now keep by my bedside) until the nausea goes away. I have only thrown up once, but the feeling is awful. With Coytt I threw up once during the day...maybe twice and then I could pretty much move on with my day. Well this time I am tired..Exhausted to be exact, I am always hungry, I could eat anything and everything, and I am extremely cranky. I have even had cravings; which I never had with Coytt. The other night at almost 10pm I wanted sweet and sour chicken so Mark and I went to Wengs and got take out. The next day I had to have potato soup...which I know how to make but in no way had the energy, so I had to call around to 5 or 6 restaurants until I found one that Potato was the soup of the day. Lately I have been wanting a greasy basket of fish and chips or a fish sandwich with tartar sauce, I have yet to eat one, but boy does it sound delicious. (I never eat fish sandwiches) Well I guess each pregnancy will be a whole new experience for me, and although it can be rough at times I am greatful to assist my Heavenly Father in this miracle. I am grateful to be a mother and pray that I can be a good example to my children. I am excited and nervous for what the next 7 months have in store for me and then of course the many years after that, but I am sure it will be a learning experience if nothing else.

No comments: