Monday, March 12, 2007

Busy Busy Boy

Well it has been awhile since I have posted some pictures of Coytt, so here is an update on the little guy and some pictures and video. He has definately been keeping us busy and he has learned so much. He says a few words, his favorite are "WOW!" "OH" "UH-OH" "Mama" Dada" "Pa pa" (pa pa is a spanish word Mark uses for food when he is feeding Coytt, so he says this when he is eating) and "mmmmm" I swear I heard him say "Oh Boy" once, but I haven't heard it since. He is starting to walk more. He is so silly, he can't just go slow so he tries to run everywhere and it looks so funny, he keeps his arms in the air and his legs a little stiff, it is so cute to watch him wobble all over. He loves to sing, and will sing in the car when we are listening to music. He loves "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and does the actions with me when we sing it before bed. He is also quite the fearless climber, he will climb on, up and over anything. The other day Mark went in the kitchen and heard a banging noise and found that Coytt had opened the dryer and climbed in it. We have to watch him so close or he is up on the table in seconds. He loves the computer and will climb on the chair and try to type on the keyboard. He also loves the phone and "talks" on it all the time. He also loves his hats. The other day he wanted to sleep in his hat. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't get him to take it off, it was so cute, silly little boy got so mad everytime I even touched his hat. We are enjoying every growing moment and every learning experience he is such a joy to have in our lives.


Isn't He a Cutie!?
Coytt Walking

Add to My Profile | More Videos
Coytt Walking at the Park.

Coytt Climbing

Add to My Profile | More Videos
Coytt climbing the stairs at the park.

No comments: