Monday, March 12, 2007

Fearless!!


As I said in my last post Coytt is quite the fearless little boy. Today while he was playing at a friends house he took a fall and bumped his head on the tile. He won't slow down, so he falls a lot because he is always trying to run everywhere. She told me he was climbing on everything, chairs, the couch so I thought hee fell trying to climb the stairs, but she said he was walking on the tile and tooke a nose dive (I guess he's a climber and not a runner hehe). He didn't cry long though, and just kept on playing, bump, bloody nose and all. He has this awful knot and bruise on his head that looks like he took a marker and drew right in the middle of his head. Mark always said his kids would never get hurt, well that was before he had a son who is fearless!

No comments: