Saturday, June 20, 2009

Paris at night

When we got to Paris it was raining. We only had one day since we missed our flight that morning (that is a whole different post). Although it was raining we still went to the Louvre and saw all the sights at night. The Eiffel Tower and the Arch De Trioumph (Spell Check). Here are the pictures of Paris at night. We have taken about 300 pictures a day so I am doing my best to pick the best ones and put them up here. I have been trying to label them as we go so I don't forget what everything was. Anyway here are the pictures of Paris at night.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pretty! I love that last picture with the moon in the background the most.

MOM NEEDS TO KNOW WHEN YOU ARE COMING HOME!!! TEXT ME BACK! :)

P.S. Your children love me. I took them swimming today. Dalon is fearless...Coytt on the other hand was a little more hesitant about it all.

Also Mark's mom mentioned you might need picked up from the airport. Let me know!

*Katie May* said...

how fun and pretty

Matt and Liz said...

what an awesome trip!!

Unknown said...

I would like to speak with you about one of your photos that I would like to use for a graphic addition for a CD cover.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_GDuxNSlyU-8/Sj0qRoVvNYI/AAAAAAAABKs/vg1ZpijkAIc/s400/Paris+@+Nite+023.JPG

I look forward to speaking with you soon.