Saturday, June 13, 2009

Pictures from our trip.

Here are just some of the pictures from our trip thus far. It has been amazing!! Dublin was FREEZING!! Rome is unbelievable!!! I can't wait to come back, I honestly don't want to leave. These are just a few of the trip, it takes forever for pictures to upload. I will post more later. The Roman Forum, Julius Cesar was killed here, and I can't believe I'm here.
Roman soldier costume 500 Euros, Taking your picture with a Roman Soldier 20 Euro, hiding behind others to take pictures and not getting caught...priceless.
I think I could take him...
Us in front of the Colosseum. AMAZING!!
Breathtaking. It is right off the metro when you exit. It just takes your breath away.
Irish Pub in Dublin. The Fish and Chips was great!! So were the Mashed potatoes.
Art in Dublin.
Throwing Pennies into the Fountain of Trevi, Rome.
Fontana Di Trevi. Pictures cannot capture its beauty.
Mummyfied cat found in the organ pipes of Christ's Church Cathedral in Dublin.
View from the top of the Spanish Steps in Rome.
Mark and me in the middle of the Spanish Steps in Rome
Me at the Spanish Steps in Rome.

View of Dublin from our room in the Castle.

2 comments:

*Katie May* said...

WOW I am so jealous! How fun!!

Brandis said...

I totally forgot what I was going to say as soon as I got to the picture of the dead cat. Freaking hilarious. :) Can't wait to hear all about your trip! :)