Saturday, November 25, 2006

Boy Scout Fun!!

As a lot of you know, Mark is the Webelos leader in our ward.
Every Tuesday night the boys come over and work on earning a badge. This month they are working on their outdoorsman, and so they learned how to pitch a tent. I made smore's...my favorite camping treat, and Mark let Coytt play in the tent with the boys and eat the smore's as well. Well needless to say Coytt of course got more on himself than in his mouth, but he had fun doing it! It is so fun to watch Mark bond with his son and these boy scouts. The boys really love him. I enjoy watching Mark get prepared every week to teach these boys and have activities with them. Scouts is a lot of work...I thought my calling was tough (just kidding, choosing the hymns each Sunday is a piece of cake); I definately give a big hand to all those scout leaders out there past and present.
Remember "Be Prepared" :)








1 comment:

Bailey said...

I will have to say that he looks pretty dang cute! I love when they are all messy!