Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Holiday Shopping

Well, Thanksgiving has come and gone, and I finally have time to write. We had a wonderful holiday and it was great having my family around. This was the first Thanksgiving I have spent with my family in about 5 years, and the first Mark and I have been able to spend together so it was a pretty special day. Mark had to work so we ate later than usual, but the food was still just as good. Boy can my momma cook!!! I am still eating leftover pie. There were a lot of firsts this year. I went shopping for the first time during the Thanksgiving holiday...which I will never do again!! Mandi, Mallory, and I took Coytt and Tonya to the mall and out to lunch, and it about killed me. I had these two babies in this ginormous double stroller and everyone in the mall looked at me as if I was slowing them down. I couldn't manuver through any of the stores becuase they were so crowded, and messy. The only good part of the day was Coytt's hair, I spiked it all up and he looked so cute. I don't think I will ever shop the day after Thanksgiving again, but I did enjoy the time with my sisters.

2 comments:

Josh n' Meagan said...

His hair is so cute like that!

Mark, Monette, Coytt and Dalon said...

Thanks; baby lotion is the key to the hair. Gel doesn't work or keep it soft; but baby lotion is perfect.