Saturday, November 11, 2006

Busy Baby




Coytt is such a busy little boy. These are just a few examples. He climbed onto the dishwasher when I was turned around. I heard this frusterated cry and looked and he was stuck under the top tray. No matter how many times a day he gets stuck behind that high chair he still loves to climb behind it. I think we need to get him a play house of some kind becuase he loves to crawl under things. The last picture is an illustration of just how much he wiggles. It takes 15 minutes just to get him dressed becuase of all the wiggleing. With this outfit I had to stand him on his head so I could button the bottom buttons becuase he was wiggling his legs so much I couldn't snap the bottom snaps. He keeps me busy and it is a pretty good workout every day chaising him around.

1 comment:

Josh n' Meagan said...

What a cute little monster!