Saturday, June 28, 2008

Decorating Fun

Mark and I got tired of our boring white walls so we decided to make some changes. We only painted in the living room and dining room, but we added some things to the walls. We also bought a new "toy". Yes that is 65" of pure HD fun you see. I am still trying to find something to go over the TV, any suggestions are welcome.


Mark ragged this wall. I think it looks great...especially since he had never done that before.


We added some black and white pictures of the boys. If you look close enough you can see how straight the edge where Mark painted is. I don't know how he does it.


We did the dining room a solid color called Aloe Vera and added the O Jerusalem picture. It is one of my favorite pictures. (I love the Deseret Book half off sale during Easter and Conference)


To add to the hallway and staircase we added this mirror and matching pictures of the boys.


We got the trees at Michael's, they have little christmas lights on them and I love them. I just need to know what to put above the TV. We were thinking of painting the wall behind the TV, but not sure what color to do there either. Any suggestions are welcome.

4 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Looks Great. As for above the TV maybe some of that wall lettering with your family name or a cute saying. I dunno? :) Good Luck!

Brandis said...

I love everything you guys have done with the house. I think it looks great. As for the wall behind the tv, I think it would look good painted the same color as the living room walls and/or some kind of wall lettering on it.

Jillian said...

I love the house! I totally agree with the painting and I would get a board with your last name on it with that vinyl lettering and then through the middle it says families are forever. I have one and its great and they are only about 20 dollars I can get you a website if you want

Koi said...

Do like a red or dark brown, maybe even like a dark golden yellow or something. I think It would tie in the Jerusalem picture.

And I'm still thinking about the NKOTB thing. Hmmmm.....