Saturday, June 28, 2008

My first Sunglasses

So, I finally broke down and bought some sunglasses. The only other pair I have owned in my life were a pair of Armani sunglasses that I bought in Vegas and I think one of my roomates stole because I have no clue where they ended up. Since then (1999) I haven't bought a new pair becuase I can't see without my glasses. I have always just had transitions lenses. Well I got contacts this month and decided that it was time to breakdown and buy a pair of sunglasses. There was no way I was spending $95 on them like the only other pair I have ever owned, so I set out to find some cheap ones. Well all the cheap ones were just that...CHEAP. Until I found my new favorite place for accessories. Aldo! I went to their website www.aldoshoes.com and found these. They were $4.95 and are not cheaply made, just a really good sale! I am now slightly addicted to their sight and have bought numerous jewlery items from there. Here are a couple of pictures of my new glasses. I love the little sparklies on the sides, the flash in the picture made it so you can see my eyes through the lenses but you really can't.


7 comments:

Marti said...

Wow, only 1 pair of sunglasses for that long! I like your new ones though. ;] Personally I prefer HUGE sunglasses but I really like yours.

♥♥♥

*Katie May* said...

Great price, Great look! :)

Brandis said...

Cute! :) I finally did the same thing. I spent $5 on some at walmart and they're probably really ugly (I wouldn't know, I have no fashion sense) but they do the job & they were cheap. :)

Meagan Rogers said...

cute!

*Amy * said...

Glad to see you are back. Your new little one is so cute.

*Amy * said...

I had her on St. Patricks day. Fun day to be born huh? Hopefully she won't spend them in the pub:) She was 5 weeks early. I have rough pregnancies. I was actually pregnant at the funeral in Sept.

Brooke Brooks said...

Super cute!