Sunday, June 15, 2008

Lots of pictures

So, we finally got a new camera and fixed our computer. So I am just going to post a bunch of pictures for this update. The pictures are mostly of the Rothlisberger reunion and the weekend that Mark blessed the boys.

Dalon's Great Grandma Romine (Monette's Mom's Mom)



Dalon and Uncle Bryce (please ignore the spitup on Dalon's shirt)

Yes Meagan that is mud Brooklyn is trekking through



I don't think these boys have enough toys...do you?


Yes that is a giant horny toad Coytt is holding!


5 comments:

Josh n' Meagan said...

Cute pictures. Glad to finally see an update!

Jillian said...

Finally! Your kids are really cute! I think you guys need to come down this summer and go to the beach with us, they would love it!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Dalon in the bath.

Brandis said...

AAHHH!! I'm SUCH A SLACKER!! I promise when I get back from Idaho I'll get the pictures I took emailed to you. Glad I can read your blog again. :) Oh, and my 4 year old nieces LOVE my pretty toenails that are still amazingly pretty for being done like a month ago. :)

susanbenton said...

great looking family love seeing the pictures.