Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Oh BOY!

Well we went to the Dr. yesterday and had my 20 wk ultrasound and it looks like we are having another BOY! I of course am very excited, Mark is happy, but sad because he was so excited to have daddy's little girl. Coytt I am sure would be happy either way, but he does need a brother to wrestle with. The ultrasound went great, he moved a lot and it looks like we have another active little boy on our hands. Everything is fine and working properly the tech said. That always makes me feel good. The only problem we have now is thinking of boy names. We had a a girl name all picked out, but I have not been able to think of boy names. So if you ahve any suggestions for a little boys name please let me know.

10 comments:

ms said...

Congrats on the boy...you would fit right in with our family.... 6 grandsons, no girls....
Yes, you are going to have to trade in your Maverick pride! I like Dirk - but he's no Steve Nash, that's for sure!
What have you been up to lately? Found any buddies, pals, and amigos? ;)
-maren

Nicole said...

I had the hardest time coming up with a boys name, so no suggestions here. Good luck with that! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

I think you should name him Chill. wait no I dont that's my first borns name.....how about Beamer haha

Bailey said...

Congrats on the whole boy thing! You know that Coytt will love it when he's a little older. And names...i don't share names...hehe!! Good luck

Brooke Brooks said...

Yay another boy! That is really exciting! Congrats!

Creative Corner said...

That is too exciting! Let's just worry if our third isnt the oppisite sex as our first two! I mean we will love whatever we get! Congrats. Come to St. Johns sometime we will be here for atleast a month! Talk to you later

Amy D. Hall Riter said...

Congratulations! That is very exciting. I hope he gets the great hair! :)

kh said...

Hi Monette!

Thanks for your comment. I love getting comments, especially from unsuspecting readers!

Ryan is doing great. He's still in school at ASU, but this is his last year (so he tells us!) He's getting his degree in Pharmacy so he's looking around at different Med schools right now. It will be weird to have him gone!

It was so good to hear from you! I remember you and all the crazy YW things we did!

Take care! Oh, and I am adding you as a link!

taytum said...

Thanks for that website! I am obsessed! Congrats on your new baby. I think you other little boy is so dang cute whenever I see you parents with him, I bet this one is going to be just as cute.

Jamielynn said...

How fun you are having another boy. It will be so nice for them to have a play mate, and someone to fight with. For reals, I am so excited for you. I would love that if it was me.