Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Why Not

A - Age: 25
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: Anything that has to do with laundry, or sweeping the floor
D - Dessert you love: Ben and Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk
E - Essential start your day item: Kiss from Mark and Coytt
F - Favorite actor(s): Nicholas Cage
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5'
I - Instruments you play: I plunk the piano
J - Job title: Wife and mom
K - Kid(s): Coytt 15 months, and baby on the way in Sept.
L - Living arrangements: Looking for a house
M- Favorite Months-July is pretty fun and exciting, but the Spring months are so beautiful (well minus the wind)
N - Nicknames: Suddsy or Sudds (Mark calls me this), Fred (My dad started this and I still don't know why)
O - Overnight hospital stay other than giving birth: Premature Labor with Coytt (1 week stay)
P - Phobia: Clowns
Q - Quote(s): No absolute favorites at the moment
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: 3 brothers 4 sisters
T - Tattoo(s): Nadda
U - Unique talent: I can hold my breath under water for quite a long time (I haven't timed it lately to give an exact time)
V - Vegetable you hate: squash
W - Worst habit: talking on the phone too much
X- If you were told to Xerox a part of your body what would you agree to: my lips
Y - Yummy food you make: Sweet and Sour Chicken with egg rolls
Z- Zodiac Sign: Leo

No comments: