Friday, May 25, 2007

Too Cute for Words

Mark and I have been trying to teach Coytt that there is a baby in mommy's belly so I will rub my belly and say "baby, baby" or "baby Dalon" (we have decided to name him Dalon Anthony) and Mark will do the same when he is home; rub my belly and tell Coytt "baby, baby". Well yesterday Coytt was running around the house in just his diaper and he got to the living room and stopped and looked at me and started rubbing his belly in a cirle and saying "baby, baby, baby". I couldn't stop laughing, he is so stinkin' adorable! All we have to do now is ask where's the baby or say the word baby and he lifts his shirt and rubs his belly saying "baby, baby, baby." He is too cute!

2 comments:

Bailey said...

"HEY COYTT, DIDN'T YOUR MOM TEACH YOU THAT ONLY GIRLS HAVE BABIES IN THEIR BELLIES...SHEESH!" HAHA, I'M TOO FUNNY MONETTE!! AND SO ARE YOU! WHEN ARE WE DOING YOUR HAIR OR DID IT GET DONE? LET ME KNOW

Nikki Leigh Daniel said...

Coytt is such a cutie pie! He'll be a great big brother!